Saturday, 23 May 2009

I AM WOMAN ...

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

This is a preview of a mini-minikit available to the members at RAKScraps as part of the current Members’ Kit. It’s not all that great but if you want it, as a RAKScraps member you can find the download links in the forum thread. I don't seem to have much interest in designing these days. It's strange really because I usually can't tear myself away from the computer. Short attention span, I guess! Smileycons!

Hi Bernie ... Thanks for letting me know there might be a problem with the download links at RAKScraps. I DID check out the ELEMENTS d/l link and it worked perfectly for me. Perhaps it was just a momentary glitch at 4Shared. Smileycons!


4 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Lilybelle, I love your kit, however, it must be a problem on my end because no matter what I try I can't seem to download it. I will try again later, it looks like a beautiful mini-kit, and I hope everything is alright with you. Bernie

MarthaElaine said...

This DLed just great for me. Thank you! Re your design comments, is that in general or is it, perhaps, this month's colors which I think I would have a very hard time with, although I see you have made them look great! I like lots of COLOR and VARIETY, LOL!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get into the creative mood again. Yours are the best. Pray that you are well. Mandee

Pumpy said...

I go with Anonymous here, yours are the best and I keep looking but find nothing. Do not force yourself, but do hurry and get into the mood again. lol xxx