Saturday, 2 May 2009

LOTUS - PAGEKIT 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This minikit (PageKit 3) has been created using the Asian theme and colours (more or less) of the RAKScraps Members’ Kit for April 15 through May 14. The first two PageKits are available to RAKScraps members only. As you can see, I have cheated a little on the colour scheme but even so, I think these papers and elements will work quite well with the other contributions to the Members’ Kit.

It may be a week or two before I upload any more freebies as I have a couple of other projects that need attention. However, there are so many other blogs and sites offering great freebies that I’m sure you’ll all find lots of goodies. :)
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE3-SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE3-RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAGEKIT 3 - ELEMENTS and PAPERS

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. these are so nice and very much appreciated. Traesed

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

MarthaElaine said...

Outstanding, as usual! Thank you so much!

ccynden said...

Beautiful kit, I love the soft colors, thank you very much.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: Great kit. love the colors. tfs

makeyesup said...

Very pretty, thanks so much.

Pumpy said...

This is a lovely set of pages. I will take a link for my blog, will try and get the picture over there as well. xxx

Mungo said...

Thank you for a really lovely kit

Rusty said...

Hi hun,
I know you said you'd be busy for a couple of weeks but I just want to make sure all is well! :) Hope you're enjoying yourself! God Bless,
Rusty

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).