Monday, 15 June 2009

BERNIE ASKED ....

You have been so productive, do you ever sleep?

Oh Bernie, you make me giggle! I'm afraid you've found me out - I don't sleep a lot - too many things to do that are much more interesting than sleeping. I just finished this wordart ...


Don't know whether to include it in the kit or not. I tried it on a couple of the kit papers and it doesn't look too bad. However, it looks rather colourless here all on it's own. Maybe I'll try it on a layout before I decide. It's coming up on midnight here so had better finish up and go to bed whether I want to or not! :)






4 comments:

clc said...

I love your wordart! I have a hard time making myself going to bed too but I'm always sorry when the alarm goes off in the morning.

makeyesup said...

This is great wordart, love the way you hooked the letters. You sure have been busy, know that I was on yesterday afternoon and now that I came on and found all these papers and adorable notes. Thanks for sharing. If someone finds out what sleep is all about, I sure would like to know too. 4 or 5 hours seems to be the norm for me lately.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I think this would look nice with the papers of your past kit. And the Word Art is lovely and put together so well, as is everything that you do. I'll be looking for it. LOL!

Pumpy said...

Have no doubt include it in the kit it is lovely. xx