Friday, 5 June 2009

BIRDS AND BLOOMS - KWIKPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the first KwikPage using papers and elements from BIRDS and BLOOMS. It consists of 1 paper, 1 cluster frame element, and 1 bird element. It’s in 2 sizes (12 x 12 and 11 x 8.5 inches) and in three colours. The Elements files will provide you with all the elements in individual files and I’d like to devise a method of allowing only preselected people to download the actual elements and papers. Don’t know just how to go about this but there must be a way. There are a quite a few of you who ALWAYS take the time to comment and I would like to limit the downloading to this group.

SPECIAL NOTE TO MANDEE … I consider it a great compliment that you think of me as a friend. Most of The World's ills could be cured by such attitudes and feelings.
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR SQUARE FORMAT
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR RECTANGULAR FORMAT

16 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jun [LA 12:13am, NY 02:13am, UK 07:13am, OZ 05:13pm] ).

Pumpy said...

These are lovely, Thanks for the Download. I will take a link to my blog. For what it is worth. xx

KendiRN said...

WOW! What gorgeous goodies ... off for a terrific treasure hunt here on your blog. How very generous you are ... Thank you for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says" love these different coloured QPs. thank you for sharing.

clc said...

Another gorgeous kit! Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Lilybelle for the MARVEOUS QPS & in all 3 colors!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Lovely TY

* Lee said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love your little bird. You just seem to have a knack for putting the right colors and elements together. Thanks for sharing. Wouldn't this be such a different world if there was no hate, just love and respect! We are affected by everybody we come in contact with, so I try to always be kind to others (though I'm not perfect). You never know what kind of day someone is having and how much a smile or kind word will affect them. Enough of my ramblings. lol Mandee

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Lilybelle, I just posted your link on my post even though it comes in on the right side of my blog also. It takes the person right to your own link. I thank you so much for sharing all that you have shared in the past and also in the present. I hope that all problems can be settled and people can learn to enjoy and do things the proper way. Your friend, Bernie

MarthaElaine said...

How nice to be back at my computer after a couple of days away and find lovely QPs from you! And with a darling little bird in 3 colors! (We were off bird watching!) Thank you so much!

snowslady said...

I'm trying to help a friend with a Baby Shower Party.... This is simple yet elegant for either a boy or a girl... I got the brown. Thank you so very much.. NJ

snowslady said...

I'm helping a friend with Baby Shower Invites, and the brown birds and blooms is simple yet beautiful... thank you so much

scangel said...

thank you for the great rectangle pages. i love them and i love the kit.

ccynden said...

These are so adorable, thank you.