Sunday, 7 June 2009

BIRDS AND BLOOMS - KWIKPAGE 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Yes, I know this is KwikPage 3. As usual, I’m not happy with KwikPage 2 so have left it for a bit hoping I’ll think of some way to improve it. The elements used in KP3 (1 paper, 1 creased paper piece, 1 funny flower deco, 1 flourish, 1 string bow wrap with eyelets, and a tag with a net pocket holding bits of paper for journaling) will all be available as individual files in the papers and elements files. I have uploaded two sizes but only one colour. Smileycons!
March 12, 2010 .. PLEASE NOTE ... Samantha has commented below that her system is reporting a virus in these downloads.  I've checked it out and these files DO NOT contain a virus.  It could be something from the site or just a misconception on the part of the virus checker software.  Thanks, Samantha for the "heads-up."

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 3 - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 3 - RECTANGLE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty. My favorite colors - purples and blues. Thanks for sharing. Mandee

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jun [LA 11:38pm] - 08 Jun [NY 01:38am, UK 06:38am, OZ 04:38pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

alesia said...

I like what you've done. Thanks for sharing.

Ole Grandma said...

Thank You for the lovely quick page
Ole Grandma

Pumpy said...

Lovely TY. Wonderful dogs hope all ended happily. xxx

ccynden said...

Thank you for the lovely qp.

Samantha =]] said...

my virus soft ware is piking up a virus on this kwikpage, xxx