Monday, 15 June 2009

BIRDS & BLOOMS - ELEMENTS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

These elements are journaling clusters. I see many beautiful layouts with virtually no journaling. I’m not criticizing as (1) I’m often guilty of doing this very thing, and (2) sometimes the photos speak for themselves and journaling is not needed. However, I feel that journaling is the one thing that differentiates a photo album from a scrapbook. Most of these clusters won’t allow a great deal of journaling – a word or two at most or a date, etc. The only drawback is that they are kit-specific, not generic in design. That fact makes me think that it might be a good idea to create some packets of generic designs you could use with any kit. Perhaps that will be my next project.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS 1

8 comments:

MarthaElaine said...

What a cute idea! These are darling! Thank you!

lorig said...

Thank you for these fun clusters

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

These are so cute, and I was surprised to see your kit tonight. You have been so productive, do you ever sleep?

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sylvia from Alabama said...

This is adorable. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: beautiful elements. thank you for sharing.

Pumpy said...

Great, very happy to say thank you. xxx