Thursday, 11 June 2009

NO PIRACY!

I have received a lovely apology from the “would-be” pirate mentioned a few days ago. I am convinced and relieved that the whole thing was just a silly mistake and the items in question have been removed. It makes me happy that things have been resolved so amicably.

I have also received a very complimentary email from Barb. Because the new IE8 is causing her problems with commenting here on the blog, she took the time to send me an email to thank me for the designs available at LilyBelle Scraps. And, she’s not the only one. I’ve had several emails that gave me great pleasure to read.

All in all, I’ve had a most rewarding day. I’ll be uploading KwikPage 2 (which you will recall I wasn’t too happy with) this evening and I’ll be very interested to hear what you think about it.

3 comments:

mmikes said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful quick pages. Your time and talent are appreciated

Pumpy said...

Glad all things worked out fine.
xx

Barb said...

I am so glad things have worked out so well. It can be discouraging. I just wanted to let you know that after we discussed the problems with IE8 not loading some sites and my not being able to comment here that I did download Firefox and gave it a try. I love it. It works much like IE but better! No problems loading pages and it works so much faster! The biggest thing for me is that my downloads are 4 times faster than they ever have been in IE. IE had slowed down to a crawl on the downloads. And of course I can comment here again. Don't be afraid to try Firefox! You will always have IE to fall back on but I don't think I will be using it unless some sites say I have too! Just thought I would let you know.