Wednesday, 3 June 2009

PIRACY LIVES ...

Thanks for the concerned comments and emails I have received in regard to the inappropriate use of a couple of my designs. Your words are most sincerely appreciated.

I did email the owner of the blog in question but, as yet, I haven’t received a reply. This type of thing always leaves me feeling abused and misused. It’s sad but I know that for some people dishonesty is a way of life and that will never change. The only thing I can control is my own response to such occurrences. This particular person is one of the “followers” of LilyBelle Scraps and I have blocked her from my followers’ list. This really means very little. Any posts I make will no longer be displayed on her reading list but it doesn’t stop her from visiting, commenting, downloading, etc. I’m considering a few other things that might prevent this type of thing from happening again, should I decide to continue freebie designing. In any case, I’ll be uploading the two kits I mentioned in the previous post. After that, we’ll see …

3 comments:

Pumpy said...

Sorry about the trouble u are having with piracy. What do people gain, they have to sleep at night. xxx

MarthaElaine said...

Sorry to hear about these troubles. I would love to KNOW what these people are thinking when they do such things! Please do keep us posted.

And you are certainly welcome re the trinket comments! Smiles!

clc said...

Sorry to hear that someone has misused your freebies that you share with everyone so generously!