Sunday, 28 June 2009

THANKS VALINDA ...

Thanks for the heads-up Valinda (http://vjscraproom.blogspot.com/) for letting me know I didn’t post the download links for Elements 6 and 7. By way of apology folks, I’ll quote this old rhyme …
I really like my bifocals,
My dentures fit me fine,
My hearing aid is perfect,
But Lord I miss my mind.

Smileycons!

In actual fact, my husband and I were just on our way out to dinner and I thought I had time to get these element files posted. My brain doesn’t work well in “rush” mode these days! Thanks to Valinda I now have made the appropriate edit to include the download links.

3 comments:

Pam said...

This is such a cute kit--it's easy to see all the hard work you've put into it--thank you! :)

Keryn said...

Thank you so much for today's papers.
I have loved this entire kit. Hugs to you.

Pumpy said...

Love your rhyme LilyBelle !!!!!