Sunday, 19 July 2009

GOOD-TO-GO - STAR QUALITY KWIKPAGES 1 & 2

A comment from Bernie alerted me to the fact that some scrapbookers cannot use the layered KwikPage files I have provided. It is much better for them if the KwikPages are in the usual flattened .png format. Of course, the grayscale wouldn’t be useful as a .png so I’ve uploaded the coloured version of KwikPage 1 and 2 in both of the usual sizes. I’m posting the download links here but for the remainder of the kit, they will be posted with each part. Let me know if there is anything else that should be corrected/added/deleted, etc. Smileycons!
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 1 - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 1 - RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2 - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2 - RECTANGLE

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both LOVELY QPs & both of the Greyscale DLs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Bernie again, and just got QP2, you are so nice to do this for us that don't have the programs. I am sure I am in the minority, but have been doing pretty well so far, you're so anxious to always comply. Thank you.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Tell Bernie, she is not in the minority. I use Scrapbook Max for my layouts, so I am always thrilled to get individual .png or .jpg files. Do have PSE 5; however, only use it if I want to do some fine tuning on an extraction or make something simple as I do not feel my designing is worthy of sharing. Don't usually use quick pages as I also like to start from scratch and add papers and elements as I see fit. Do use the previews though as a guideline when I want to use some of the ideas from the quick pages. Thanks for being so sweet and making all the kits for us and making sure it meets the requirements of everyone's usage.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says;Love your designs and kits. Can use ps. format but prefer png with separate elements to arrange as I please. Any format thats best for you as the designer is what counts. Thank you for sharing.