Tuesday, 21 July 2009

STAR ATTRACTION - a layout

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

This is a layout I just completed using some of the elements and papers from STAR QUALITY. These will probably be included with KwikPage 3. I haven’t used many papers and elements and the frames are very plain but, if I use this composition as KwikPage 3 you can add to it as much as you like. Isn’t Lulu a cutie? I know everyone feels that way about their pets but she really is a dear little thing. Smileycons! She belongs to two of our grandchildren who love her very, very much.

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

You know I can't pass up a layout with such beautiful furbabies! I have a Premio Dardos Award for you on my blog. You are certainly deserving of it and hope you hop over and snag it! Haven't been around for awhile because I have been busy with church but wanted to say hello!

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I love the LO of the little ones, so adorable and done so well. Lulu is really a cutie and not a doubt about that--and yes, it will be a beautiful page for journaling on a KP for #3. You are of endless talent.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning :)
I LOVE your layout of Lulu.How cute! Such a pretty pup.:) I had a cockapoo who was white when I was a teenager.Lulu reminds me of her.:)
Thanks so much for the cool QPs and the elements and papers.I have two paint programs.One is Photo Impact and the other is PSE4.I will have to see which program works better with your gray scales.:)Thanks for offering them to us.Sure makes it easier to make extra pages for an album.KWIM?:)
Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Valinda