Saturday, 18 July 2009

STAR QUALITY - KWIKPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

These are the download links for the first KwikPage of STAR QUALITY. If you came directly to this page, please read the explanatory post HERE.

Remember, let me know if you think this type of kit is a good idea. I started working on it because I have a heritage and a wedding kit started but couldn’t settle on the colours. Thinking that perhaps you would like to do your own colour schemes, I felt that grayscale would be better than recolouring. STAR QUALITY is just a test!

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PHOTOSHOP FORMAT

http://www.4shared.com/file/118975775/a44ef38d/STARQ-LILYBELLE-KP1-PS.html

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAINT SHOP PRO FORMAT

http://www.4shared.com/file/118974975/166cb9e2/STARQ-LILYBELLE-KP1-PSP.html

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS AND ELEMENTS

http://www.4shared.com/file/118975219/fd69dacb/STARQ-LILYBELLE-KP1-PPRS-ELMTS.html


3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 07:49pm, NY 09:49pm] - 19 Jul [UK 02:49am, OZ 12:49pm] ).

MarthaElaine said...

I am very poor at coloring greyscale, so I know this is a plot to make me actually read those instructions in the, not one, but three, PSE books I have within arm's reach! LOL! I will start reading! Thank you for the pretty kit and the inspiration! Smiles!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 19, 2009. Thanks again.