Sunday, 19 July 2009

STAR QUALITY - KWIKPAGE 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the second KwikPage set in the STAR QUALITY series. As many of you may know, I use Paint Shop Pro to create my designs. Through PSP I can save layered files in PS (.psd) format. However, I’m curious to know IF these files are loading properly into Photoshop. Would someone, who uses Photoshop, please let me know? If they are not, I’m wasting my time.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS AND ELEMENTS
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PHOTOSHOP FORMAT
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAINT SHOP PRO FORMAT
In response to the following comment left by Anonymous …

Thanks for the freebie
The folder STARQ-LILYBELLE-KP2-PPRS-ELMTS was ok.
The file in the STARQ-LILYBELLE-KP2-PS is low resolution :(But thanks anyway!

… I extracted the files from STARQ-LILYBELLE-KP2-PS.zip (there are two versions of this KwikPage – coloured and grayscale) and checked the resolution of both in PSP and PSE where they appear to be 300 ppi. The only items in this zip file that are low resolution are the designer support files – preview, tou, etc. Perhaps it was a bad download???
However, if anyone else is having a similar problem, please let me know! Smileycons!

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

MarthaElaine said...

Lovely! Thank you so much! And you are not wasting your time saving the files in psd format - I can read them just fine with PSE6. Smiles!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie
The folder STARQ-LILYBELLE-KP2-PPRS-ELMTS was ok.
The file in the STARQ-LILYBELLE-KP2-PS is low resolution :(
But thanks anyway!

Suzi D said...

Regarding Star Quality KWIK PAGE 2. These are lovely. They work fine in PSE5 and both are 300 dpi. Thanks

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 16 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; oops should have said in colour for png element preference. Yes resolution is 300 but the size is only 3.96 inches should be 12 can not increase size. Elements become pixelated. Can only decrease without pixelating elements