Thursday, 23 July 2009

STAR QUALITY - KWIKPAGE 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

On the Star Attraction layout I did HERE, you will notice that I used a clip over the edge of one of the photos with the date on it. The idea for this design came from a tip contained in an e-zine (DIGITAL SCRAPPER – Tips and Downloads from Linda Sattgast) published by Scrapper’s Guide (www.scrappersguide.com). If you are a PSE or PS user, I know that you will find this site and publication, not only interesting but, extremely instructive. Even though I do not use PS or PSE, I love reading the DIGITAL SCRAPPER and actually get many ideas that I can apply to Paint Shop Pro. I don’t spend a lot of time there for obvious reasons and although much of the tutoring must be purchased, there are quite a few free tips, a forum, and a gallery, I believe – definitely worth a look PS/PSE users!!!

I have included year dates (2003-2009) and word toppers that you can place on the clip. The elements and paper that I actually used in this layout/kwikpage are included in both grayscale and colour. I HAVE NOT uploaded any layered files just the usual coloured kwikpage in two sizes and the papers and elements as mentioned.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE3 - RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 3 - PAPERS AND ELEMENTS

8 comments:

Marianna said...

Thank you so much for all of the goodies that go with "Star Quality" so PRETTY!!

makeyesup said...

Beautiful, thanks so very much for this magnificent kit.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays GRAND DLs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you soo much once again for sharing your cool designs!:)

MarthaElaine said...

Lovely! Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 21 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Pumpy said...

It is too lovely, I have taken the link and the Page is on my Blog, Please come and look and follow if you wish. Is this free advertising allowed, if not let me know LilyB.
Lovies xx