Thursday, 30 July 2009

STAR QUALITY - KWIKPAGE 6, PAPERS, ELEMENTS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

I’m tired of stars and I expect you are too! Smileycons! This is the last KwikPage minikit but there are quite a few papers and elements I didn’t use – REJECTS. I’ll upload those and then I’m finished with this lot. This hasn’t been one of my better efforts – at least I don’t have any feelings of satisfaction so perhaps I’m losing interest or maybe just need a break. Anyway, I hope some of you find a use for these papers and elements.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS & ELEMENTS
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 6 - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 6 - RECTANGLE

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another GRAND set!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS

deltalady6 said...

I could never get tired of stars! I love your designs & thank you so much for sharing!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

This part is great too. All of your work is super and much appreciated. Howver, if you feel you need to take a break, do it. If you don't, designing might become a chore instead of a pleasure. Thanks much for this and have a great weekend.

MarthaElaine said...

Stunning! Thank you!