Thursday, 20 August 2009

OCEAN BREEZES - PAGEKIT 4

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
PageKit 4 was supposed to be the last of this series BUT, I still haven't used the shells I drew except for those that make up some of the clusters. Sooooo, you can expect one more PageKit which will include all the remaining papers and elements.
I drew my logo in the "sand" and floated the preview title in the water. Smileycons! How's it look???
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR QUICKPAGE - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR QUICKPAGE - RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS & ELEMENTS

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the kit.

MarthaElaine said...

Nice look with your logo and title! Thanks much - living in Florida, I really have a thing for palm trees! Sea shells, too!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

deltalady6 said...

Another lovely page, TFS!

Missty said...

Thank you so much.

snackpackgu said...

Love your stuff! I've added your blog to my favorite places :)

Snackpackgu

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Aug. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I LOVE this page...and your logo and preview title are soo cool.:)

Thank you sooo much for sharing!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

luv the soft colors. i luv anything tropical... thanx for that and the gorgeous qp!! greatly appreciated!!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for pagekit 2 and 4, this is very pretty. Also liked you snow paper and the explanation on how you did it.

Lois said...

I love these beach qps. Thank you for sharing them!