Saturday, 22 August 2009

OCEAN BREEZES - PAGEKIT 5 - THE END ...

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the last quickpage and all the remaining papers and elements. All together it's about 100 MB so I've packaged it in six zip files. The quickpage includes a poem by the well-known author - "Unknown." Smileycons!
However, since I think some of you may not want to use the poem, I've uploaded both quickpage sizes with and without the poem.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR QUICKPAGE - SQUARE WITH POEM
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR QUICKPAGE - SQUARE WITHOUT POEM
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR QUICKPAGE - RECTANGLE WITH POEM
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR QUICKPAGE - RECTANGLE WITHOUT POEM

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

you are too kind givng us our choice of items in this way. I snagged the rectangle qp...wish more gave me that choice. great qps you've offered all this time. thank you SO much!!

Anonymous said...

I have been busy making los and putting together scrapbooks for several people, so I haven't been here for a few days. Boy was I ever missing out! You never disappoint me. Thanks for all the lovely kits and QPs. Mandee

deltalady6 said...

Great page as always, TFS!