Wednesday, 12 August 2009

OCEAN BREEZES - RAKScraps Members' July Kit

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is part of my contribution to the RAKScraps Members' Kit Challenge for July. I have more papers and elements designed based on this colour palette and if I don't find time to get them uploaded to RAKScraps, I'll upload them to the blog for general download. If you are a RAKScraps member, there are some really nice contributions by some of the members. They will make nice additions to the RAKScraps July Mega Kit. As usual the download links for this mini-mini kit can be found in the RAKScraps forum.

4 comments:

Pumpy said...

Hi LilyBelle, Thank you for always popping by my blog to say something, it is so nice to have a few people popping by.
I love your Ocean Breeze, will nab it and link it with thanks.xxx

makeyesup said...

Just one simple word, 'beautiful'.

deltalady6 said...

Great QP, love the colours!

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Lilybelle, you are making your scrap pages so fast that I'm not getting a chance to use the ones that I love. However, I put this one on my blog and hope you don't object, and I hope to get to use it "tonight" or as soon as possible. Thank you for all these goodies. Hope all is well!