Saturday, 1 August 2009

STAR QUALITY - MISCELLANEOUS ELEMENTS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

These four elements – a frame, a border, a ribbon-bow wrap, and a tag – were not used in any of the KwikPages for this kit. I’ve used them to create a frame cluster, coloured four samples, and included the grayscale individual elements so that you can create your own frame clusters or use them in other ways. There are still more rejected elements and quite a few papers which I’ll probably be uploading. Smileycons!
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MISCELLANEOUS ELEMENTS 1

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the goodies. They are really nice. You always do pretty things regardless of what subject you use. Glad you know about Scrappers Guide. I belong to SG and love the many things I learn. I had trouble stopping with making paper clips. lol. Mandee

Pumpy said...

Wow, my friend this is lovely, will use it for Cassidy Birthday pictures. Thanks. xx

MarthaElaine said...

Beautiful frames! Thank you very much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB elements!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 02, 2009. Thanks again.