Monday, 3 August 2009

STAR QUALITY - MISCELLANEOUS ELEMENTS 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This split-frame cluster uses four more of the unused elements from this kit. The zip file contains this frame cluster in four colours although I’ve shown only the yellow in the preview. There are two compositions of the star-flower motif – each in four colours – yellow not shown.
It seems to me that most of you prefer the coloured designs rather than the grayscale – yes – no?
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MISCELLANEOUS ELEMENTS 2

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

MarthaElaine said...

These are great! Thank you! I like the color versions better, although I have, now, tried coloring the gray versions - which is really neat, too!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

KleverKrafters said...

Thank you - I love these elements.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

deltalady6 said...

Thank you. I really like the split frame!

Pumpy said...

They are great. Thanks