Monday, 28 September 2009

INVALID DOWNLOAD LINKS - SCHOOL DAYS 2008

I was told of INVALID download links by Susyq1945 for 3 files from the School Days 2008 kit. 

Hi Lily I just wanted to say thank you so very much for this wonderful kit But I cannot get Bernie's links or your Element 5 link to work I get an error message that the file link is not valid Thank you so much for your help in this Have a great day

I checked it out and found that the three files in question had disappeared from the folder at 4Shared.  I have no explanation as to how or why.  In any case, I uploaded the three files again and replaced the INVALID links with ones that I assume to be VALID.  If anyone else has a problem, please let me know.  Incidentally, I'm pleased to see that the 2008 kit is STILL being downloaded.  However, it will probably be made unavailable soon as I need to make space at 4Shared for newer kits, etc.

post signature



1 comment:

Ann_Ominous said...

FYI, 4shared got hacked about a month ago. Hackers could of deleted it then.