Tuesday, 22 September 2009

SCHOOL DAYS 2009 - ELEMENTS 2

The Elements 2 file is mostly frames and decorative items. The last elements file – Elements 3 contains another curled-corner paper frame plus a selection of word art. There are still more papers to come but the uploads are almost finished. I’m over 95% full at 4Shared so I don’t know if I’ll get everything up before I max out at 100% or not. I may have to delete a few more of the older freebies to make room for the last of School Days 2009.
post signature


click image to enlarge

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS 2


5 comments:

deltalady6 said...

Lovely elements, thank you so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

MarthaElaine said...

Well, I see that I have a lot of catching up to do! Everything looks just beautiful - lovely colors! Thank you so much!

grammadiane said...

Terrific elements for this beautiful kit....Thanks Dear