Saturday, 26 September 2009

SCHOOL DAYS 2009 - ELEMENTS 3



This is the last of the elements but when I said Papers 4-5-6 were the final papers – I lied! Not deliberately; it was just a “senior moment.” Smileycons!

Bernie (http://ladyofthelakeinswanheaven.blogspot.com//) asked me if there was a Papers 3 file because she could only find Papers 1-2-4-5-6. Soooooo, I had a look and sure enough, it was still living on my hard drive. I’ll get it uploaded soon, I promise, unless I forget AGAIN!

There are some blank stickers in this file in case you want to add text of your choosing. The font I used is Desigers Bold.  There is one paper frame with a curled corner but most of these elements are for journaling - stickers, journaling blocks, and word art.


click image to enlarge

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS 3



post signature

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 09:14pm, NY 11:14pm] - 27 Sep [UK 04:14am, OZ 02:14pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing more of this great kit!! :)

makeyesup said...

Great job on the school kit, thanks so much for making and sharing.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

deltalady6 said...

Love these elements, they are going to be so versatile, thank you!