Saturday, 26 September 2009

SCHOOL DAYS 2009 - PAPERS 4, 5, AND 6



These three zip files are the last of the papers for this kit.  There will be one more file of elements and School Days 2009 will be finished.  Don't forget if you use items from this kit for layouts posted online, I would love to see them in use.

3:10 pm - NOTE ... Bernie just told me that the pictures are not visible here.  As I can see them just fine, I assume that the problem is at the visitors' end.  However, if anyone else is experiencing this, please let me know.  Thanks!


click image to enlarge

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 4
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 5
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 6

post signature

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 09:14pm, NY 11:14pm] - 27 Sep [UK 04:14am, OZ 02:14pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you for your generosity in sharing these wonderful papers.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Betty Benton said...

Thank you so much for sharing your papers -- they are gorgeous!

deltalady6 said...

Great papers (they show up just fine for me!), thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your work