Monday, 26 October 2009

MUMS THE WORD - ALPHA



I almost forgot this alpha.  I discovered it when I started to zip up the files for MiniKit 3 in this series so I thought I'd upload it first.  I probably won't get MiniKit 3 uploaded until Wednesday now as I have a dental appointment among other things tomorrow.  As you can see the alpha is in three colours and includes upper and lower case letters as well as a few punctuation marks. 




Oh yes, the variegated flowers are just shown in the preview for decoration.  I've not included them in any of the minikits because they are a bit dark for the colour palette used. 

DOWNLOAD ALPHA 1 HERE


post signature

8 comments:

deltalady6 said...

LOVE this alpha, the colours are gorgeous, thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 06:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 27 Oct [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

Keryn said...

Thank you very much for sharing this alpha.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you so much for sharing all these gorgeous designs!! Love the colors! The kit at RAKS is very beautiful too.

Daggi said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the wonderful freebies you share. Very appreciated.

I love the flowers shown on the preview...I think they'd go great with all the fall colors around this time of year.

*hint* Hint*

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooo much for the Mums the Word Share. I can't wait to use it :)