Saturday, 24 October 2009

MUMS THE WORD - MINIKIT 1

The October Mega Kit at RAKScraps (LINK IN SIDEBAR) was made available on or about October 15th. Following this the Members’ Kit Challenge was posted using the same colour palette and theme as the free mega kit. I contributed this minikit and kwikpage which is available to RAKScraps members only …







However, the minikit and kwikpage previewed below is for all the visitors to LilyBelle Scraps. I have one more (MiniKit 3) almost ready as well – so look for it soon!




DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 1 HERE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 2 HERE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS HERE




DOWNLOAD LINK FOR SQUARE KWIKPAGE HERE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR RECTANGLE KWIKPAGE HERE

post signature

11 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 25 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

deltalady6 said...

What a gorgeous kit! This will go so well with the RAK kit, thank you so much!

Keryn said...

Thank you so so much for sharing this terrific kit. I just love the flowers - they are absolutely beautiful.

I've had a look at RAK scraps too as I am a member but must be looking in the wrong place as I can't find the pretty pink one there.

Thanks again, Keryn

Pumpy said...

Glad to see these two pages, will be taking advantage of them shortly, late now and getting tired.
Are you on Face Book. I am if you are look for me Pam Knowles.
Lovies xxxx

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

candylady said...

Thanks for the lovely freebie it is very nice of you

Anonymous said...

beautiful stuff! thanx a bunch!!

MarthaElaine said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Thank you so much! And thanks for the lovely alphas, too - such great colors!

grammadiane said...

Thank You soooo much 4 sharing that Beautiful Mums mini and QP.....Gorgeous....Just Gorgeous....

TifLyn said...

Thank you so much for the freebies! I really like your mini kits! I now have mini kit2 and almost all of mini kit3! I am sad tho I missed out on mini kit1. I haven't been to Rak Scraps, and when I tried, looks like that was for Oct only... But it's on my wishlist for someday. I just wanted to tell you the pinks and flowers in mini kit1 are just fantastic!
Hugs, Tif

Maureen said...

Thank you for your generosity in sharing your work...love this mini-kit one of my favourite flowers!!