Thursday, 22 October 2009

NIGHT CREATURES - EXTRA PAPERS

Sorry I’ve been so long getting these extra papers uploaded. I’ve been working on other things and tidying up my flower beds ready for the spring. These papers are not all that great; some of them are very “loud” but you might be able to use them for cutting out Halloween shapes. I’ve tried to package them so that you can decide which ones you really want and have indicated the approximate size of the download file. Also, Extra Papers 2 contains 2 Halloween word art elements. I hope you can find something here to use.




DOWNLOAD EXTRA PAPERS 1 HERE
DOWNLOAD EXTRA PAPERS 2 HERE
DOWNLOAD EXTRA PAPERS 3 HERE
DOWNLOAD EXTRA PAPERS 4 HERE
DOWNLOAD EXTRA PAPERS 5 HERE

post signature

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Oct [LA 08:17pm, NY 10:17pm] - 23 Oct [UK 03:17am, OZ 01:17pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Barb said...

Thank you for the extra papers. It is very much appreciated. Your Halloween kit is very unique. I like that.

deltalady6 said...

What great textures! Thank you!

MarthaElaine said...

I don't have any Halloween photos to scrap, but I had to check out Papers4! Love them! I know I wil find a use for them! Thank you!