Tuesday, 6 October 2009

NIGHT CREATURES - PAGEKIT 2

PageKit 2 is not nearly as spooky as the first one. It’s meant for the teeny tiny goblins in our midst. But, even so, I’m not too happy with the KwikPage – it’s a bit cluttered. I’m sure some of you will produce something a little more elegant! As I’ve told you before my kwikpages just grow and this one, obviously, grew too much. Smileycons!



click image to enlarge

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 2A
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 2B
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS
post signature

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful QP, as always, Thank you!

dannethia said...

thank you

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!
HUGS

Barb said...

Very cute. Everything you do is very unique and different. Thank you for sharing.

Ann_Ominous said...

Thank you. I don't think it's cluttered. But then, I'm NOT a follower of the whitespace craze!!