Thursday, 15 October 2009

NIGHT CREATURES - PAGEKIT 6

This is the last of the PageKits for NIGHT CREATURES. However there are 22 papers that have not been used in the minikits. I’ll go through them and pick out the ones I think would be most useful and get them uploaded within the next couple of days. THEN Night Creatures will be finished. I don’t know just what is next but whatever I do must wait until I make more downloads NO LONGER AVAILABLE as I’m pushing the 100% AGAIN on the free 4Shared account.


click image to enlarge

DOWNLOAD SQUARE KWIKPAGE HERE
DOWNLOAD RECTANGLE KWIKPAGE HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPER AND ELEMENTS HERE

post signature

10 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 16 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

deltalady6 said...

This is great, love it all, thank you!

Barb said...

Love this page! This is so unique. I like your ghost....everything. Thanks for doing this for us. It's appreciated.

Sylvia said...

Thank you so much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Awesome Halloween kit, thanks so much for every bit of it.

melliel said...

Thank you for sharing. The ghost would look great overlaid on a cemetery picture!

Robyn said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

love your Kwik page today Lily. That spectre is awesome.

Many thanks and angel blessings xxx

MLA24 said...

Thanks so much...your stuff is wonderful!

http://mla-scrapbook-memories.blogspot.com/