Friday, 27 November 2009

ALMOST WINTER - PAGEKIT 2 - PAGE PROPOSALS

This is just to let you have a peek at PageKit 2 in action.  Sorry I've been so slow with this but I've been busy, busy, busy with little opportunity to sit in front of the computer.  It will probably be Monday before I get the actual elements and papers uploaded.  Some of you may wonder why I've included pansies in this kit.  Weeeeeell, believe it or not, I still have purple pansies blooming in my garden.  I picked one of the flowers and a leaf to create the elements that you see.  The brown and gold dead flower stalks are what's left of my brown (or is is black, I can never remember)-eyed Susans.  Also, the branches for the red and white berries were made from one I picked up on the ground while out walking.  Actually, it looks like a twig from a Tamarack tree which doesn't have berries - red or white - but I used it anyway!  Smileycons!  Since I couldn't pick a whole tree to scan, I was forced to draw the bare trees.  Everything you see plus more will be available as individual element files as well as the clusters. 







post signature

4 comments:

MarthaElaine said...

Awesome! Am looking forward to this! I totally understand about real life getting in the way of digital life - same here, lately!

makeyesup said...

Very pretty, you did a great job on these. Enjoy your weekend.

Denise Kimbrell said...

Very, very, Nice. BTW Thank you for the pansies. Here in Central Georgia winter is about the only time we have pansies and they bloom all winter for us.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Looks lovely, and I know it is going to be well appreciated by many. Yes, real life does get in the way every so often and I think we all understand that. Having same sort of thing here too. Guess we all just keep chugging along--