Monday, 30 November 2009

ALMOST WINTER - PAGEKIT 2 - PAPERS

As you can see by the preview, the papers are available in three separate files.  The elements will be available within the next couple of days.  Someone mentioned at 4Shared that they were looking forward to the quickpages.  I don't often look at the comments on 4Shared so I might have missed this.  I did say that I wouldn't be offering KwikPages for this kit because of time constraints.  The page proposals shown and included as images in the TOU, along with the frame clusters should allow you to construct the pages quite easily.  However, IF I have time and that's a big IF, and IF you feel unable or do not have the software to do the job, I'll upload the page proposals as KwikPages.  Smileycons!  However, you MUST let me know if you want this, preferably through a comment here on the blog or an email.




DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1 HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2 HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 3 HERE

post signature

10 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 01 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Barb said...

I love these papers! The elements and colors in this kit are so unique and beautiful for winter or even Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing this and going to all the work to do it.

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU for the papers to this kit!

Keryn said...

These papers are just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

deltalady6 said...

Fabulous colours, thank you! As far as quickpages go, I personally don't need them since your frames & elements go together so quickly.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for all the gorgeous papers!
I love your quick pages but appreciate all the time it takes to create and post them.
Thanks for being so generous with all the designs you share.

grammy201 said...

These papers look wonderful; thanks so much for sharing! I love all the different colors!

Carol A said...

This kit is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It took awhile to find a place to comment. I found your blog by following a link at RacScraps. At first I was so caught up in enjoying going back to your older blog posts.

You are very talented and so very generous. I don't usually download scrapbook materials now because I have so many it is overwhelming, but I couldn't resist many of yours.

Anyhow, I wanted to leave a very big thank you and express my admiration!