Thursday, 12 November 2009

DESKTOP 3 - NOVEMBER 2009

I know it's almost half-way through November but I thought some of you might like a Desktop made from the Mums kit.  However, when I made one for myself, I thought the colours were too bright for November in my "neck of the woods," so I've added a bit of snow which may not be appropriate for some.  Therefore, you will find download links for both the standard size and the wide-screen size with and without snow

This one has space for a photo.  I, of course, have two of my grandchildren with their smiling faces looking at me for November. 

I hope some of you will like it and find it attractive enough to look at for the remainder of the month!  Smileycons!




DOWNLOAD WIDE SCREEN (NO SNOW) HERE
DOWNLOAD WIDE SCREEN (SNOW) HERE
DOWNLOAD STANDARD (NO SNOW) HERE
DOWNLOAD STANDARD (SNOW) HERE

post signature

4 comments:

deltalady6 said...

I sure like this kit, thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Layout Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 13 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Sooo pretty! Thank you so much for sharing.I LOVE it!:)