Tuesday, 3 November 2009

MUMS THE WORD - MINIKIT 3 - KWIKPAGE 3



Well, I’ve finally found time to start uploading the kwikpages, papers and elements for MiniKit 3. Actually, I’ve added to the original elements and papers I designed because a few people were interested in the variegated mums I used in the Alpha preview. So I created a few more elements, papers, and another kwikpage. As a result there will be three kwikpages (3, 4, and 5) with this MiniKit.



DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 3 RECTANGLE HERE
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 3 SQUARE HERE

post signature

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 05:23pm, NY 08:23pm] - 04 Nov [UK 01:23am, OZ 12:23pm] ).

deltalady6 said...

Thank you for another gorgeous qp, you are so talented!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.