Monday, 14 December 2009

JUST FOR FUN 1

The old recipe for filling Christmas stockings goes … something to read, something to eat, something to play with, and something to keep. This is the something to play with and I have a few more on the way. I’ve given you four simple templates for you to create your own designs in whatever colours and patterns you choose. I’ve used the templates to create finished elements and one frame cluster to get you started.




DOWNLOAD JUST FOR FUN HERE

post signature

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 05:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 15 Dec [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

deltalady6 said...

Great templates, thank you!

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

Barb said...

Thank you! This will be fun to play with...

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

MarthaElaine said...

Very fun! Thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I agree..HOW FUN!:) Thank you so much for sharing. I know you must be as busy as a bee right now...which makes your gifts so extra special!

Huge hugs,
Valinda