Monday, 11 January 2010

AS TIME GOES BY - KWIKPAGE 1 (RECTANGLE) CORRECTION ...

I've just discovered that there is a problem with the size of the rectangular KwikPage 1.  I'm currently using a new version of Paint Shop Pro, the software program that I design with, and I've been having a few problems with some of the tools.  For example, when I set it to crop a paper from 12 x 12 to 11 x 8.5, it reduces the 8.5 measure to 8.0.  Most of the time I catch it but on this occasion I didn't.  I have uploaded the correct size KwikPage1R to 4Shared.  If you go to the original post for the download HERE the download link for the RECTANGLE size has been corrected.  There have already been 50+ downloads of this size ... sorry ... you'll need to download it again, IF you want it. 


post signature

No comments: