Friday, 8 January 2010

AS TIME GOES BY - KWIKPAGE 1





This is the first KwikPage for AS TIME GOES BY. There are two downloads, as usual, one for the square size and one for the rectangle. The inspiration for the photo frame I designed came from a vintage photo on VINTAGE MOTH. This is a wonderful site for free vintage images. If you haven’t already visited, now would be a good time. I’m sure you’ll enjoy seeing the heritage items Abbie offers for download. The Vintage Moth is one of the few blogs that I follow and I find it full of inspiration for designs.

There will be several more KwikPages before I upload the elements and papers files. I considered not doing KwikPages but since this is the way my designs are created, it seemed like such a waste not to use them. Also, I’ve had a number of people say that they find the KwikPages very inspirational for layout design even if they don’t download them. This KwikPage and the whole kit come to that, was inspired by the paper used here. Sometimes I start with an element and design around it, but this time it was the paper that “gave me ideas.” I hope you find it useful for some of your photos.

It has a bit of a heritage feel to it and, although I said in an earlier post that this kit might be used for “New Year” photos, it doesn’t seem to be heading in that direction. Sorry!

DOWNLOAD SQUARE KWIKPAGE HERE

DOWNLOAD RECTANGLE KWIKPAGE HERE



post signature

6 comments:

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful page, I love anything vintage! I'll have to go check that website, thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hi,
Thank you for sharing the Kwikpage, I look forward to using it...

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU!