Monday, 11 January 2010

AS TIME GOES BY - KWIKPAGE 2

When I first put KwikPage 2 together, I placed a cluster of three flowers on the upper left corner of the blue oval frame. When I looked at the final result, I thought it was too cluttered so removed the flowers. However, I have included them sized for both the square and rectangle layout, in the zip files, in case some of you want to use them.

I have also included in the zip files a special credit acknowledgement and thank you to Abigail Mooney of The Vintage Moth …


Here's KwikPage 2  ...





DOWNLOAD SQUARE KWIKPAGE2 HERE

DOWNLOAD RECTANGLE KWIKPAGE2 HERE

post signature

7 comments:

fl_connie said...

These are elegant & beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your talents!

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful page, thank you! And how nice of you to include the extra flowers - you can never have too many flowers, I think!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 10:20pm] - 12 Jan [NY 01:20am, UK 06:20am, OZ 05:20pm] ).

Pumpy said...

A real beaut. Thanks.

Craftymumz Creations said...

These are beautiful! THANK YOU!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 12, 2010. Thanks again.