Sunday, 17 January 2010

AS TIME GOES BY - KWIKPAGE 4

The cameo-type element I designed and used in KwikPage 4 was developed from a silhouette image offered by Abigail Mooney on  the Vintage Moth.  The frames were also inspired by images from her site.  I'm not too thrilled with the design of the word art I've used here and actually held the kwikpage back because it looks a bit out-of-place.  Maybe I'll be able to come up with something better before I upload the kit elements and papers.  I started this kit as a mini-kit but so far there are 79 files in the Elements folder and 31 Papers.  All of the items are not unique but it is certainly past the mini-kit size.  I'll probably do a bit of "weeding" before the actual kit is uploaded.

January 17-9:43 pm
"myscrapbook" commented that the download link for the Rectangle kwikpage was not valid.  I checked and she was right.  I've replaced the link with a new one.  I've tested it and it works.  Thanks MYSCRAPBOOK! 




DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 4 SQUARE HERE

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 4 RECTANGLE HERE


post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: Love your QPs and other freebies they are always much appreciated. 4Shared says rectangle QP download not valid?

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I just read your note concerning your two new pages, and I didn't have a problem downloading the rectanglar one at all. Have them both and thank you very much for them, and the cameo element is also very, very beautiful. Thank you again for all that you are making and sharing with us.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [18 Jan 12:50am GMT]).

deltalady6 said...

Another great page, love the cameo, thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Kweta said...

Thank you so much for the cute freebie qp!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Craftymumz Creations said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you very much!

Lil said...

Love your blog ... you can get it listed here:

http://topscrapdigidesigns.gotop100.com/index.php