Saturday, 2 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR and PROGRESS REPORT

This is a little poem that I have received by email several times, most recently from a special niece.  Since I'm not as gifted a poet as Bernie (Lady of the Lake in Swan Heaven) I thought it would make a nice Happy New Year and thank you message to all those who regularly visit LilyBelle Scraps, leave comments, and send me emails.  However, I don't know who wrote it, nor who created the artwork, so I'm hoping I'm not breaking copyright laws by posting it here on my blog.   I also want to let you all know that I AM working on a new kit - AS TIME GOES BY.  Hopefully it will be useful for new year photos AND heritage pictures.  I may have something to show you in a few days.  Smileycons!






post signature

7 comments:

makeyesup said...

I've received that a few times from friends and always love reading it. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope you have a super New Year.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I'm sure the poem is lovely and I will eventually be able to read it. Right now, it doesn't seem to want to come in. Thank you for the nice compliment--I just finished another for my friends that I have had a get-together with just before Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi, been gone for awhile. Love this poem. I have never heard it before. Would love to have a copy. Thanks for sharing. Mandee

MarthaElaine said...

Darling poem! Thank you for sharing it!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I too have seen this before but that doesn't take the meaning away.Thanks so much for sharing it with us.How sweet!! Happy New Year!!:)

Keryn said...

Thanks so much for sharing this poem. May you have a wonderful New Year full of blessings. Hugs, Keryn

Pumpy said...

I am very late, but you know what they say !!!! God Bless you. I downloaded a lot of your pages to day, had a bit of trouble before. Love them and thanks for giving them to us. xxxxx