Tuesday, 9 February 2010

AS TIME GOES BY - ELEMENTS 3

This was supposed to be the last Elements file BUT the zip file including all the remaining elements was far too large for one download, especially for those on dial-up and I'm guessing that there are still a few around.  So, there will be an Elements 4 file - frame clusters, word art, etc.  Also, I see there are 21 papers for this kit.  If I upload them all, it will mean 3 or 4 additional zip files.  I've also been working on a Valentine minikit.  Don't know if I'll get it finished by the 14th or not but soon after for certain.



DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 3 HERE

post signature

7 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

nancypinct said...

This is a lovely set of frames and goodies. They are all beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creative designs.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [10 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

deltalady6 said...

You constantly amaze me with all the kits you come up with. Thank you so much for your generosity!

Anonymous said...

so cool! thanx a bunch!!

MarthaElaine said...

I say again - just stunning! Thank you!

Craftymumz Creations said...

Thank you so much! They are all beautiful!