Monday, 15 February 2010

AS TIME GOES BY - PAPERS 3

There are 8 papers in this file but only 2 unique patterns.  I see the February free kit at RAKScraps is available.  I've only seen Toucan Scraps contribution and it's really lovely.  If the others are as nice, it is a beautiful kit.  I love the colour palette.  I wish I could find the time to contribute to the Members' kit for this month so I could work with these colours. 



DOWNLOAD PAPERS 3 HERE

It's not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
post signature

7 comments:

JHawk said...

JHawk,

I am really enjoying this kit so far!! Thank you forsharing your talents.

MarthaElaine said...

These papers are just beautiful! Thank you so much!

Craftymumz Creations said...

thank you very much!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [16 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Pumpy said...

Baie Dankie LilyBelle. Please come to my blog I have something there for you to read. xxxxx