Wednesday, 17 February 2010

AS TIME GOES BY - PAPERS 4 and 5

FINALLY ... I've found the time to get the last of the papers uploaded.  Although the preview for Papers 5 shows 6 papers, there are actually 7.  One of the paper patterns did not resize well if it needs to be used as a rectangle so I created the rectangle version from scratch.  Because the pattern is exactly the same, I didn't bother showing it on the preview.  This is the end of AS TIME GOES BY. 

Now I need to get the TRUE LOVE kit moving and , by request from Jenny, I've done an add-on to the Canada Day 2009 kit emphasizing Canada's participation in the Winter Olympics - Vancouver 2010.  However, only two of the elements are country-specific (Canada and the USA) so the elements and papers can be used for layouts from any of the participating countries.  The download links are still up for the Canada Day 2009 and July4th 2009 kits so when I post the add-on, I'll provide a direct link to these kits.



DOWNLOAD PAPERS 4 HERE




DOWNLOAD PAPERS 5 HERE

post signature

10 comments:

garnold40 said...

Very pretty... Thank you so much for sharing your work.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [18 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Feb. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU so much!

makeyesup said...

Beautiful papers, thanks so much for them and the entire kit.

heather said...

Thank you for the papers.

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful, I love the embossed papers, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the kit, it will work well with my heritage photos.

MarthaElaine said...

More beautiful papers, including embossed roses - gorgeous! Thank you so much!