Sunday, 7 February 2010

CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE DESIGNS BLOG TRAIN

PLEASE NOTE:  I have been informed that there is a possibility that downloads from 4Shared are infected with malware, etc.  If this is confirmed I will move the downloads. 
I just downloaded one of the files from this posting and my system claimed it was free of any viruses or malware, so I don't know just what is going on!

Around the 20th of January, I was asked by Angela of Toucan Scraps to contribute to a collaborative kit for those who have congenital heart defects. I was so pleased to be asked and what you see below are the designs I created as my part of this collaborative kit.  I can only imagine the anxiety that new parents experience when a child is born with a heart defect. Fortunately, I understand that there is much that can be done to correct most problems. Even so it is not something that happens in a twinkling of the eye and success is not a foregone conclusion. There must be days, nights, weeks, months, and even years when parents live on the edge of fear and concern for their offspring. In the words of Kate Douglas Wiggin …

“Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.”

It is important for all of us that we protect and nurture this “radiant possibility” knowing that each reality which blossoms may add something wonderful to our world. CHD Awareness Week is from February 7th-14th.  Once you have downloaded what you want from my contribution, please visit the blogs listed at the end of this post to add to your collection.

ELEMENTS 1


DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 1 HERE


ELEMENTS 2

DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 2 HERE


ELEMENTS 3

DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 3 HERE


P A P E R S
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1 HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2 HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 3 HERE



K W I K P A G E S
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 SQUARE HERE
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 RECTANGLE HERE

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 2 SQUARE HERE
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 2 RECTANGLE HERE




ANN OMINOUS DESIGNS
(Please Note:  This designer is having technical difficulties which have delayed the posting of her contribution until February 11th.  Don't forget to check for the download at that time as I know you will be pleased to have it.)






post signature

13 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Pumpy said...

You really are good to us, we love u. Thanks for the freebies. Lovies xxxx

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

Shirley said...

Awesome kit!
Thank you for sharing...

Melinda said...

Wow, look at all you've shared! Thank you!

crosstown said...

Wonderful contribution Thank you

deltalady6 said...

Wow, that's incredible! Everything is wonderful, thank you!

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your ADORABLE contribution to this VERY WORTHY blog train!

Toucan Scraps said...

4shared are clear now so I acn access your files.Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your contribution. My twin girls did not have CHD, but were 8 weeks early and I will be using this blog train for their (many, many) NICU pages.

wheelchairs said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

blazing_angel said...

Hi do you still have this set for downlaod my daughter has a chd and i would love to use it.