Wednesday, 24 February 2010

TRUE LOVE - ELEMENTS 1

I mentioned that I had discarded KwikPage 4 because I didn't like it.  I was using the heart-shaped lace frames previewed below and I just couldn't seem to get a page design that I was happy with.  I hope you don't have the same problem.  If anyone uses them and posts a layout online, PLEASE, let me know so that I can have a look.  I thought they were quite pretty and very appropriate for a Valentine layout, but sometimes "pretty" just doesn't "cut it."   Also, there is a third version of this frame (not shown)  in the file - two frames hung from the same ribbon.  Look for two more element zips and three or four paper packs! 



DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 1 HERE


post signature

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [24 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Everything looks quite beautiful here, and of course, I have always loved red, whether for Valentine's Day or not. I have it in my kit and looking forward to the others. Thank you so much for sharing so much with us. Hugs.

deltalady6 said...

Gorgeous, thank you!

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU very much!

Anonymous said...

As usual, your work is just beautiful!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

SONDRA said...

Thanks for sharing! These elements are beautiful!

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing!