Thursday, 18 February 2010

TRUE LOVE - KWIKPAGE 1

This is not very exciting - you've already had a look at it BUT, the next two KwikPages are already put together in my mind, so they won't be long in appearing.  Deltalady6 commented that she likes the kwikpage but doesn't like coffee.  Actually, for my own preference, since I don't drink coffee either, I should have said TEA as that's what I drink gallons of!
Smileycons!




DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 SQUARE HERE
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 RECTANGLE HERE

post signature

6 comments:

Craftymumz Creations said...

GORGEOUS! Thank you!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [19 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

deltalady6 said...

Tea for me, too, please! I still love the page, thanks!

Patricia said...

Beautiful job and thanks for sharing it with all of us.