Monday, 22 February 2010

TRUE LOVE - KWIKPAGE 5

There won't be a KwikPage 4 - I REALLY don't like it.  However, I was too lazy to change all the file names so left number 5 as 5.  Actually I'm not too thrilled with KP5 either.  I've included a page frame element in the kit and thought I'd try it out.  I even used a bit of glitter - but - it doesn't feel quite right to me.  Hopefully, someone can use it or at least get a little inspiration from looking at it.  This definitely IS the last KwikPage - elements and papers next!



DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 5 SQUARE HERE

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 5 RECTANGLE HERE

post signature

11 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I downloaded first and was curious about #4, and if I read your note first I would have known without questioning. And by the way, I looked at the frame closer and I like it. Thank you, I took both the square and the rectangle, for some reason I still work with the rectangle more but use the square every so often also.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

makeyesup said...

Your QPs are gorgeous, don't use them myself as I always like to start from scratch. However, you do an awesome job on them.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [23 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Feb. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Evie said...

Thank you again for the quick page. I like it with the frame elements. Can't wait for the elements and papers. I think I may be using this for a wedding album.

Barb said...

Beautiful, Thank you. I love it.

BCRocks said...

I really love these pages. Thank-you for not throwing them out. :)
Gayle

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU very much!

deltalady6 said...

You may not like it, Fay, but I love it so thank you for sharing!

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful QP!