Sunday, 14 February 2010

TRUE LOVE - A Progress Report

I know I should be posting the next set of papers for As Time Goes By BUT I've been working on a Valentine kit instead.  I would say it's almost finished but not pulled together yet.  I'm posting the preview of the first KwikPage just to give you an idea of what's on the way before I toddle off to bed.  We do have some errands to do but I'll try and get the download links for this KwikPage AND the next set of papers for As Time Goes By zipped up and uploaded tomorrow.  Let me know what you think about TRUE LOVE  - the kit, I mean :).  

Smileycons!
Goodnight!


post signature

8 comments:

Evie said...

WOW! I love the cluster -- all the little hearts. Very pretty.

wandascraprack said...

I love the colors. Thank you for all that you do.

Melinda said...

I love the work you do. One of my girls really likes it. I think she has used several pieces from you. Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into these.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I love it!!! Colors, clusters, placement of the frames, all so perfect. This will be a great kit, anxious to see it soon. I love your little "Goodnight" guy--beddy bye time! Thanks for everything.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous!! Love the scatter of red heats!

Craftymumz Creations said...

WONDERFUL SNEAK PEAK and I can't wait for the kit!

deltalady6 said...

It's all beautiful, but unfortunately I don't like coffee!!

Pumpy said...

It really is VERY terrific. xxxx