Monday, 15 March 2010

BOY STUFF - TRAINS 2010 - KWIKPAGE 3

Here's KwikPage 3 which, again, I'm not really pleased with.  I've tried BUT there doesn't seem to be anything in this kit that makes me feel good about what I'm offering.  It's just as well I'm not selling these designs.  I've even started a fourth KwikPage but it's not developing well either.  On a happier note, I see that my "followers" are nearing the magic number of 100.  I'm thinking I'll have to do something special for when, or perhaps I should say IF, my followers reach 100. 

Oh yes, I almost forgot ...  Barb, I've used the circle border overlay in this KwikPage ...  Smileycons!



DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 3 SQUARE HERE

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 3 RECTANGLE HERE

post signature

9 comments:

Barb said...

Very nice QP! I do love that overlay. Oh, and by the way I love your little boy...he is adorable. You don't give yourself enough credit in your designs. Thank you so much for sharing with us. It is forever appreciated.

teresaj said...

I love these quick pages. I think the entire kit is adorable. Designers are their worse critics but we do appreciate all that you do. Thank you so much.

Bastet said...

Love the kit - I have some tram photos I took when holidaying in Perth (Aust) a couple of years ago and QP3 will be perfect for them. Thanks for all the lovely downloads.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

For some strange reason, 4 share won't let me download, it keeps telling me that I already have something downloading, and I don't. So, I love your QP's but I may not be able to get them. They are really adorable.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [16 Mar 08:38am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these quick pages. Thank you so much for creating and sharing them. Scraphappy

Craftymumz Creations said...

I never see anything wrong with your work... You criticize yourself very harshly... THANK YOU for another great QP!