Thursday, 11 March 2010

BOY STUFF - TRAINS 2010

In the early part of February I received an email from Barb asking if I would consider offering the Boy Stuff–Trains (2009) minikit again. I told her that I would and would also do a small 2010 addition. I have uploaded the 5 zip files for the Trains 2009 kit. For those of you who do not have this minikit and want it, you can access the download links on the original postings by clicking on each of the following in turn …





I have almost finished Trains 2010 and have a KwikPage ready for you to download. Please don’t enlarge the little boy graphic too much. Drawing children is just about the most difficult thing for me. I really shouldn’t have tried it but as long as you don’t enlarge it too much, it should be OK. I’ll probably do a second KwikPage and then upload the papers and elements.




DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 SQUARE HERE

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 RECTANGLE HERE

Later, same day ... I've been getting comments indicating that some of these files have been downloaded but 4Shared is showing 0 downloads on every file.  I've had one comment from teresaj saying that all of the links go to a blank page.  Actually, I had the same thing happen when I was testing the links while creating the post.  However, later it seemed to be OK.  I've just linked and downloaded a couple of the files but 4Shared is STILL showing 0 downloads.  Please let me know if you are not able to download the files and I'll investigate and move them, if necessary, to another file storage site.


 
post signature

14 comments:

Barb said...

I love this quick page. Thank you for posting this kit again. Do you have the circles border you show in your first progress report? It was never included in the kit. Thanks

teresaj said...

Beautiful kit, thanks for sharing it with us. I think 4shared is acting up though because all of the links go to a blank page. Thanks, Teresa

grammadiane said...

This QP is just Darling....Thank You

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, adorable QP, thanks for sharing. Diane

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Vampeyes said...

Thank you so much for sharing this adorable kit and qp's!

Craftymumz Creations said...

It is 8:23AM Eastern Time and I was able to get ALL the files you've shared here! THANK YOU so much for reposting them! These are great! Can't wait to see the new additions!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [12 Mar 10:52am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Barb said...

I did a test run on the cap (love that cap) and it worked fine. 4 shared has had some issues lately. I just wait awhile and then try again. It will eventually work.

JHawk said...

Thank You for bringing this kit back. My brother in law is a train enthusist and he is introducing his gradkids to the hobby. 4shared has had problems for a few days. I just keep going back at different times and am able to finally get the download. Don't give up guys.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

LilyBelle, I have downloaded on every single 4 shared page that I downloaded from your kit, as a matter of fact from all your kits. Even when I just take the square QP and then the Rectangular QP, I leave a comment on each one. I left a comment on every single thing I have taken. I feel bad if they are just wiping them out, I will from now on come back here and leave my comments. Everything has been super fine, you are a very talented lady and I welcome so much the fact that you make so many different things and then turn around and share it all with the rest of us. I'm sorry if you didn't get my comments and that upsets me too as I make it a point to say thank you and probably a little more, but anyway, I don't know if my comments are there or not--hmmmm, I think I'll go check right now just for the heck of it. Sometimes they don't put the square up for the comment and those few times I left the comment on here or direct to you to make sure you got it.

garnold40 said...

Thank you for the pages. Very cute for my grandson that loves "Thomas" the train stuff.

clubiani said...

Thanks for sharing this great QP{!