Friday, 12 March 2010

COMMENT ON A COMMENT ... :)

Barb left me the following comment on KwikPage 1 of Trains 2010 ...

I love this quick page. Thank you for posting this kit again. Do you have the circles border you show in your first progress report? It was never included in the kit. Thanks

Barb, you really had me curious about the "circles border."  I checked out the progress report you mentioned and said to myself, "Oh yes, now whatever happened to that border."  This border is actually an overlay.  It looks a bit different depending on the colour of the underlying paper.  Anyway, I finally found it along with two others in a folder that I had intended developing into another Boy Stuff kit.  Obviously, this didn't happen.  I probably got involved with something else and forgot - easy for me these days - the forgetting, I mean.  Now that I've found it, I'll CERTAINLY include it with the elements for the 2010 Trains kit. 

post signature

2 comments:

teresaj said...

Thank you so much I finally got the links to work today. I just love the little and the hat. They are great. Can't wait to see the 2010 version.

Barb said...

I would love that overlay. It looks so good on the page you had it on and did mention putting it in. I can think of a lot of things it would look good on for me. Thank you so much for sharing. There are a few other gals wanting this kit I know of but haven't been on line as of yet to tell them about it. How about a girls kit like this (tomboyish maybe). There are enough girly things. My granddaughter is a tomboy!...